WELS
Search   for     





Forgot username or password?
 
480-830-1724
3257 East University
Mesa, AZ  85213
Fundraising - Retail Stores
*** Free $$$ for Pilgrim ***
Youth and School Support for Pilgrim
PLEASE get started!  Sign up or renew!
 

Thank you to all of you who have shown your love and support towards the youth and children of Pilgrim by taking a few extra minutes of your own personal life by bringing the following items to Pilgrim so that they can turn into fundraising dollars! You’ve already purchased these items, so there’s not any extra cost associated. Bring in your boxtops, cardboard, receipts and cans, use your script and shop at the merchants that support our school.


Aluminum Cans: By bringing your aluminum cans, these turn into fundraising dollars to help the ChrisTeens’ group with their yearly youth rally travel expenses. Total raised in this current fiscal year totals $115.00.


 Box Tops for Education: You can find these on all sorts of grocery items, such as General Mills Cereals, Ziploc bags, Hefty trash bags, Green Giant vegetables, and many others (www.BTFE.com). So, before you throw out your cereal box, make sure your tear or cut off the Box Top! Total raise in this current fiscal year totals $398.00.
 


Shoparoo: Shoparoo is an app that is installed onto your smart phone or tablet. With the app, you just take a picture of your receipt from the grocery store, restaurant, pharmacy, pet store, or wherever you purchase your items. Once your receipt is recorded, your receipt turns into points, then the points turn into fundraising dollars. If you don’t have the necessary item available to download the app, simply turn your receipts into Pilgrim (there’s a box labeled as Shoparoo located in the narthex that you can drop your receipts into). Total points raised to date is 93,235, which equals $186.47. The goal is 100,000 points earned on or before July 31, 2016. Pilgrim should be expecting this check in either August or September. Visit www.shoparoo.com to learn more and to download the app!


Coca-Cola Products: On every 2-liter or 20 oz bottle cap, there’s a code, along with a code located inside a 12-pack or a case of Dasani Water. Bring these codes in and the codes will earn points. The points will then turn into cash for Pilgrim School. Or, you can also create your own account at www.mycokerewards.com and donate your points to Pilgrim as well.
 

Scrip Gift Cards: For those that have an account set up with www.shopwithscrip.com, and have not linked your account to Pilgrim, the code that you will need to enter is 2373F7C835L29. By having an account at Shop With Scrip, this will allow you to order e-cards that you can use immediately to retailers such as Amazon, Kohl's, Wal-Mart, and many others, without having to wait until Sunday mornings to purchase your cards. Pilgrim will hold back 20% of your total rebates and the remaining 80% is yours to decide on how you would like the rebate amount to be distributed. Unlike the normal Pilgrim Scholarship Fund that is only for Pilgrim member's child(ren), a separate fund has been set up for the rebates to be distributed to all students of Pilgrim Lutheran School. For more information, please speak with Kirk Gibb or Laura LaStrange.
 

Fry’s Community Partners Program: Enroll your Fry’s VIP Card at www.frysfood.com. Once you’re there, click on the Community pull-down link, then select Community Rewards from the options. This will bring up another page and then select the ENROLL NOW button towards the bottom of the page..
 

Thrivent Choice Dollars: If you’re a Thrivent member, Thrivent will give you dollars that you can donate back to Pilgrim once or twice a year. Make sure you keep your ears open as to when those donation times are so that you may be able to do so. For all of the Thrivent Choice dollars donated, those dollars go into the Pilgrim Scholarship Fund to help Pilgrim members who have decided to send their child(ren) to Pilgrim Lutheran School. The total raised from this so far this fiscal year is $5026.

Amazon Smile: Pilgrim just recently signed up with www.smile.amazon.com.  Iif you do like to shop at Amazon, make sure that you go to the preceding link to show your support for Pilgrim! The two different web addresses are the exact same Amazon; the "smile" address just gives back!

 

Paper & Cardboard: We all get junk mail! Don’t just throw away your paper and mail, bring it to Pilgrim and place it in the paper recycling bin at the west end of the parking lot.
 

Click here to return to the PTO Home Page