President - Martha Eiland
Description: The PTO President:
- Organizes and plans the agenda for each PTO meeting as well as facilitates the meeting.
- Oversee that all events and the offices of PTO are successfully completed.
- Ensures that any areas that need improvement are addressed and corrected.
- Suggests revisions to the PTO constitution when and if needed.
- Facilitates the expenditure of PTO funds generated during the course of the year.
Vice President - Michele Bayer
Description: The PTO Vice President:
Secretary - Kim Drexler
Description: The PTO Secretary:
- Stands in for President if absent for PTO meeting.
- Facilitates PTO meeting by keeping the meeting moving and focused on agenda items.
- Acts as Pilgrim hot lunch coordinator.
- Records the PTO minutes at each meeting.
- Requests publication on the Pilgrim web site by the web master.
- Requests approval of minutes at the next meeting.
Assists the other Officers in their duties, as needed and assists in the necessary functions of the PTO Board.
Treasurer - Ben Kucenski
Description: The PTO Treasurer:
- Provides quarterly financial reports to the Board of Education, pastors and school principal.
- Submits financial records in conjunction with church financial audit.
- Maintains the bank account and reconciles prior to each meeting.
- Writes checks (make payments) that have been approved by the PTO.
- Keeps track of the deposits and payments made in each designated fund.
- Reports at all business meetings the financial status of the organization and the balance of each designated fund.
- Takes deposits to the bank.
- Makes financial information and related documents available for audit.